St Mary's Church


Click for previous imageClick to go back to menuClick for next image

Picture of the eastern end of a church

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ295543
Co-ordinates: 329528, 354337
Bearing: SW

This shows the view of the 'business end'of the Parish Church of St Mary (built in 1872), and was taken from the road which leads down from the village towards Ffrith.

Picture of the northern side of a church

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ294543
Co-ordinates: 329472, 354362
Bearing: S

This view gives us the north side.

Picture of a church and some houses beyond it

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ291543
Co-ordinates: 329120, 354302
Bearing: E

St Mary's Church, seen from the Wern, with Halcog in the background.

Picture of a church

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ295542
Co-ordinates: 329553, 354287
Bearing: NW

Here as seen from the south east.

Picture of a church bell tower

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ294542
Co-ordinates: 329497, 354285
Bearing: ENE

The bell tower.

Picture of a church porch

Icon of a map

Grid reference: SJ294542
Co-ordinates: 329497, 354285
Bearing: ENE

And the porch.

© Brian Stapley & Nigel Stapley

Click for previous imageClick to go back to menuClick for next image