From Genesis To...
Doing some modding work for 45cat this evening, and even though I was fortified by scrambled eggs on toast and a glass of Lambrusco, I felt that I needed some music to get me through it. So I decided - wanton creature that I am - that I would play one track from each Genesis album.
You might as well see what I chose, if only to a) agree, b) disagree, or c) not give a ferret's fart either way.
- In The Beginning (from From Genesis To Revelation (1969))
- Stagnation (from Trespass (1970))
- Harlequin (from Nursery Cryme (1971))
- Watcher Of The Skies (from Foxtrot (1972))
- The Return Of The Giant Hogweed (from Genesis Live (1973))
- Dancing With The Moonlit Knight (from Selling England By The Pound (1974))
- It (from The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (1974))
- Los Endos (from A Trick Of The Tail (1975))
- Blood On The Rooftops (from Wind And Wuthering (1976))
- Afterglow (from Seconds Out (1977))
- Many Too Many (from And Then There Were Three... (1978))
- Turn It On Again (from Duke (1980))
- Me And Sarah Jane (from Abacab (1981))
- Dodo/Lurker (from Three Sides Live (1982))
- Silver Rainbow (from Genesis (1983))
- Land Of Confusion (from Invisible Touch (1986))
- Driving The Last Spike (from We Can't Dance (1991))
- Invisible Touch (from The Way We Walk Volume One (1992))
- Domino (from The Way We Walk Volume Two (1993))
- Alien Afternoon (from Calling All Stations (1997))
So now you know...
P.S.: the appalling end-of-year piece will probably be up sometime on Monday (28th). Book your getaway vehicle now!
File under: Music